Training course of the Working Group on Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy
FRIDAY 26 MAY 2017 8:30 – SATURDAY 27 MAY 2017 13:00 CEST (2 DAYS), ROME – ITALY
The European Society of Cardiology Working Group on Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy is proud to be delivering an engaging and interactive 2 day course to improve the professional knowledge and skills required to plan and deliver successful cardiovascular pharmacotherapy clinical trials.
- Methodological issues regarding the design, conduct and interpretation of clinical trials
- New types and trends of trials required by regulators
At the end of the course delegates will have improved their knowledge in:
- Designing and planning successful clinical trials
- Evaluating and following the correct processes and regulatory procedures
- Effectively analysing and interpreting trial data using clinical trials presented at the latest cardiovascular scientific meetings as examples
Giuseppe MC Rosano, MD, PhD, FESC
Sven Wassmann, MD, PhD, FESC
ORGANISED BY THE WORKING GROUP ON CARDIOVASCULAR PHARMACOTHERAPY OF THE EUROPEAN SOCIETY OF CARDIOLOGY
NH VITTORIO VENETO
Corso d’Italia, 1 – 00198 Rome (Italy)
Tel. +39 06 84951
REGISTRATION OPENING TIMES
Friday, 26th May: 08:30 – 18:30
Saturday, 27th May: 08:00 – 18:30
The official language of the meeting will be English.
Badges will be distributed at the course registration desk on Floor -1. Badges must be worn at all
times whilst in the congress area. Participants without badges will not be admitted to the congress
or refreshment areas.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
A course certificate of attendance will be provided to all registered participants. Delegates may
collect their certificate on Saturday 27th May at congress registration desk on Floor -1.
LUNCHES AND COFFEE BREAKS
Coffee breaks will be served at the bar on the Ground Floor.
Lunch on Friday 26th May will be served at the bar on the ground floor. (Access to the restaurant is
reserved to holders of lunch coupons.)
Please enquire at the registration desk for details and to purchase tickets to the dinner on 26th May.
Refund of Registration fees due to cancellations will be made as follows:
- Up to 30 days prior to arrival: full refund less 50 Euro handling fee
- Less than 30 days prior to arrival: no refund.
- Cancellations or changes must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of non-arrival, reservation will be automatically released, and full payment will be non-refundable.
Special thanks to: